Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

i'm falling in love

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

i think we are familiar with this love proverb..

eating not full
sleeping not well
bathing not wet

this situation might happen for those who are extremely 'angau'...
Astaghfirullahal 'Azim, we as a .Muslim, please never be like this...
having special feeling towards any different gender is definitely a part of human nature...
we can't deny it...but, be aware!
never let this feeling impairs our relationship with Allah, parents & other people..
indeed, i am also not been excluded in this matter..


Ya Allah, if I fall in love,

Put my love in someone who has harbored his love in You,

so I will gain more strength in loving You.


Ya Muhaimin, if I fall in love,

take care of my love on him

so it won't exceed my love to You.


Ya Allah, if I fall in love,

let me touch his heart whose heart is hooked on You,

so I won't fall in such false love.


Ya Rabbana, if I fall in love,

take care of my heart on him

so I won't turn away from You.


Ya Rabbul Izzati, if I'm missing him,

let me miss him who miss syahid in Your way.


Ya Allah, if I'm missing him,

take care of my longing on him

so I won't forget to miss Your heaven.


Ya Allah, if I enjoy Your lover's love,

don't let that enjoyment exceed the enjoyment

to pray for You in the last third of the night


Ya Allah, if I fall in love with Your lover,

don't let me fall and be cripple in a long journey

to call humans to be in Your way


Ya Allah, You know that these hearts has united in Your love, has met the enjoyment of obeying You, has united in Your faith. Strengthen their bonds, make their loves eternal, show their way, fill these hearts with Your never fading light. Pour having faith to You to in our hearts, and the beauty of being on the straight way of Yours.

...Amin ya Rabbal 'Alamin...

1 comments:

r.a.h.s.i.a said...

bertuahnya orang yang dikasihi Maryam ;)

Post a Comment